There is a stark difference in the display of affection between the preceding and current POTUS with their respective FLOTUS.
The President and the First Lady are always under the scrutiny of the public eye. The administration will keep changing, but the expectations from the First family remain somewhat constant. We not only notice the changes in how they handle political affairs, but also how they maintain their interpersonal relationships. While the stark difference between Donald Trump and Joe Biden can be seen in their personality, working style, and choice of words, the rapport with their wives also speaks volumes of the kind of men they are. Body language experts can't get enough of observing and analyzing the differences in the preceding and current POTUS mannerisms with their respective FLOTUS.
According to Daily Mail, body-language explains how the Bidens' are bringing affection back to the White House. There is a return to genuine warmth and affection after four years of the "rigid frostiness" often seen between Donald and Melania Trump. "Like everything that Donald Trump did in terms of presidential body language rituals, he flipped that look on its head by appearing allergic to any public displays of affection with his wife Melania," she said. Here are a few instances of this difference in PDA between the Trumps and the Bidens:
1. This could just be Melania finding her own way, letting Trump figure his out.
Dr. Biden on the other hand...has to make sure her husband does not fall down. And the time she wasn't there with him...
2. They say leaning toward someone conveys your affection for them.
3. A very formal cheek to cheek kiss is the Trump's way of celebrating a Presidential win.
While a quick smooch is the Biden's way of celebrating a Presidential win.
3. Her expression says it all. We feel the same Melania, same.
Get someone who looks at you like Jill looks at Joe.
4. True partnership.
5. Almost did for the camera, but didn't.
You know it when you see it.
6. When they couldn't even hold hands on stage in front of thousands
The Biden's are busy setting relationship goals
7. And the theoretical question of "would you take a bullet for your loved one" answered in less than 50 seconds. Melania vs Jill edition:
Cover Image Source: Getty Images/Jim WATSON